Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Concerts

I've been actually quite busy lately due camps at the work and such BUT also because of Beast comeback. Although, because of work I cannot go anywhere, I just go to concerts. Beast x2, last Sunday was Shinhwa, Thursday will be K.Will and later this month is BAP. And in September there will be Beast in Busan.

That is shit load of concerts and very expensive but it's only once I live here and can go. I am pissed off though that due the work aka sitting and doing nothing in office stops me from going to the events that has Beast. Sigh.

No new news on bf field although friend promised to set me up with someone. I mean, it cannot be that hard to find tall, athletic guy in here -.-;; maybe they just loathe the idea of dating a foreigner. I think it is just that.

I went to FC Seoul vs Suwon Samsung Bluewings football match. I am Suwon fan but my friends are Seoul fans so I was stuck in the Seoul side, their fan section at the end. First of all, they were standing all the time so I couldn't see the game, their cheering was so loud that my ears hurt too much (fucking vuvuzelas are allowed here!) and in the end we lost 2-1 so I was theonly depressed on that side.

And I've gained a lot of weight so I need to find a way to lose it. It's really hot too, every day over 30 degrees. BUT I can suffer through it for my boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment