Tuesday, July 2, 2013

K-culture expert tour guide

Another update right after the other but hey, I've been neglegting this blog. I'm sorry guys ;~; I wanted to update too but I've been really busy.

Anyways, I've been appointed as official Korean culture expert by Seoul Tourism Organization. Their marketing team contacted me after I left application. And part of the whole thing is to promote it as well so here I am talking about it.

Basically, I can make a tour about KPOP that includes but is not limited to karaoke, visiting the companies, their official stores, eating where idols eat/idol owned restaurants etc.  Now I have one week to design the tour so I need to think about the options.



If you would take part of a KPOP themed tour, where would YOU want to go? Let me know in comments

No comments:

Post a Comment