Saturday, March 9, 2013

Oh fuck this

You know, I don't get annoyed that easily but being ignored and not having working internet really does things for me. No matter what I say, they don't care to fix the internet in my host family. Which means that I cannot call home (did I want or not), I cannot pay my bills or transfer money from Finland cos too afraid to use the online bank as the internet works on 3 minute intervals. Also, cannot watch anything online. It took me 4 days to try and watch one episode of Running Man until I finally gave up and never watched it. As the net keeps going off every fucking minute, I cannot even dl it.

I'm pretty much ignored in the office. New intern, who just got there received Infinite H and CN Blue albums. I've been there a month and never got anything. Hell, good that they say 'hello' to me during the whole 7h I am there. Good thing I'm working in 3 places now, at least the other two are friendly and have nice people who actually bother talking with me.

I just want to change the host family asap. One big reason is the internet. I really need it to do things. I cannot do secure online banking from public free wifi's on cafe. No way! But also I work 6pm/10pm on Friday nights so I cannot even return home after that. And on the funny side of this family, I has elastic wrap up on my whole forearm and partially on my palm for days and no one even asked what happened. While I had small pain batches on my wrist at work and everyone asked what is wrong with my hand. That's how much I'm cared about here. Just, I want to work again on the bus next Friday so get me that damn host family, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment